Recipe At A Glance
Looking for the perfect after school snack or a dessert that is fancy enough for a dinner party? This is it! What makes it so special is our secret ingredient; cottage cheese. So give these a try and you’ll see what all the hullabaloo is about.
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (16-ounce) container Hood Country-Style cottage cheese
- Assorted berries and mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place paper liners in 18 muffin tin cups. Place a cookie in each liner; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and flour and beat until smooth. With a spoon, gently stir in the cottage cheese until well combined. Using an ice cream scoop, divide mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Let cool 30 minutes at room temperature, then refrigerate at least 1 hour. Carefully remove the paper liner and top each with assorted berries and some fresh mint.