- 8 frozen sausage links
- 4 slices (16 sticks) frozen French toast sticks
- 8 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 16 strawberries
- 1 large banana, sliced into 8 pieces
- maple syrup for drizzling
- confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Cook sausage according to package directions, then cut each link in half.
- Heat French toast sticks according to package directions, then cut each stick in half.
- To assemble kabobs: on each skewer, thread a piece of sausage, 1 strawberry, 2 pieces of French toast, a banana slice, 2 more pieces of French toast, 1 strawberry, and a piece of sausage (see photo).
- Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with sugar, if desired; serve immediately.
For a dessert idea, deck these out with strawberry sundae topping and dollops of whipped cream. Or as another option, leave off the sausage and serve these over some vanilla ice cream. The possibilities are endless!