- 1 (19-oz.) pkg. frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add milk and pepper; heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese and ground mustard and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Stir in pineapple, peas, and ham and heat 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Add cheese tortellini and heat for 2 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken slightly; serve.