- 6 Lender’s Bagels (Plain or Onion)
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Colby Jack (or Mozzarella) Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Sausage chunks
- Any other favorite pizza toppings
- Italian Seasoning
- Arrange bagel halves on a cookie sheet, sliced side up.
- Thinly spread olive oil on sliced side of the bagel, followed by a layer of pizza sauce.
- Top with cheese, then desired toppings (pepperoni, sausage, or other). Lightly sprinkle with Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 375 °F for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 2-4 minutes before serving.