- One package Eggo Original or Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- One package Eggo Homestyle or Strawberry or Blueberry Waffles
- One package Jimmy Dean Heat & Serve Frozen Sausage Links
- One package Jimmy Dean Heat & Serve Frozen Sausage Patties
- One package Jimmy Dean Breakfast Burritos
- One package Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuits
- Assorted Fruits and vegetables
Berry Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Maple syrup
- 1 cup Cascadian Farms Harvest Berries
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp. Adobo sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo
- 1 juiced Lime
- 2 tbsp. Maple or agave syrup
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Prepare platter and assorted small dishes for sauces.
- Prepare pancakes, waffles, sausage, burritos and biscuits according to package instructions.
- Prepare Berry Maple Syrup: Combine the maple syrup and frozen berries in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Prepare Creamy Chipotle Sauce: In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Arrange everything on the board or platter, placing the small bowls of sauce down first, followed by the breakfast items.
- Arrange everything on board or platter, placing the small bowls of sauce down first, followed by the breakfast items.
- Fill in gaps with fruits and veggies of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!