- 4 Bay’s English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup jarred or homemade pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Crystal Farms or Borden’s mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked Cascadian Farms frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked Cascadian Farms frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage crumbles, turkey or pork
1. Toast the English muffin halves in a toaster or in an oven preheated to 350°F until just lightly golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the tomato sauce evenly over each half, sprinkle about 3 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese over each, top with any of the other toppings, as desired, and bake or toast until the cheese is melted and a bit bubbly. Serve English Muffin Pizzas hot or warm.
- Instead of traditional mozzarella, try Cheddar, a Mexican blend, or an Italian blend of cheese, all available conveniently pre-shredded in the dairy aisle.
- Because there are so many options in the freezer and dairy aisles, you can also have offerings for guests with different dietary needs. Try meatless crumbles or lactose-free shredded cheese.
- Other topping options might be mushrooms, onions, corn, or other chopped greens (all available in the freezer aisle), as well as peppers or olives.
- The make these pizzas more appetizer-like, cut pizzas into halves or quarters
- You can add a dusting of red pepper flakes if you want, to add a bit of heat to the pizza wedges.