- 8 toasted Homestyle Eggo® waffles
- 4 strips of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of mild cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions
- ½ thinly sliced avocado
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- In a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat, add in the bacon and cook until crispy. Once brown, remove from the pan and set on a paper towel to drain and the cut in half.
- In the same pan on medium-high heat add in the 4 eggs and cook until the desired amount of doneness is achieved (About 2 ½ minutes on each side for over-medium).
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and sprinkle on the sliced green onions.
- To Plate: Layer the sandwich by starting on the bottom with a toasted waffle, followed up with a sliced of cheddar cheese, eggs and green onions, 2 cut in half slices of cooked bacon, 1 to 2 thin slices of avocado, and the finely the other toasted waffle. Enjoy!