- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. refrigerated fudge brownie dough
- 1 (16-oz.) tbue refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (16-oz.) container white frosting
- assorted decorating sugars and sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (8-inch-square) baking pans with parchment paper.
- Break apart brownie dough and place side-by-side in bottom of one of the pans. Slice sugar cookie dough into 12 equal slices and place side-by-side in the other pan. (No need to press these together as they will come together as they bake.)
- Place both pans in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean; let cool completely.
- Once cool, turn brownie out of pan onto a serving platter and gently remove parchment paper. Place frosting in a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag with one corner snipped off. Pipe lines on brownie to decorate like a tic tac toe board (see photo); set aside.
- Turn sugar cookie out of pan onto a cutting board and gently remove parchment paper. Using a 1-1/2-inch round cookie cutter or a drinking glass, cut out 4 circles. Using an apple corer or small bottle cap, cut out center of each circle. Using a knife, cut 4 squares out of remaining sugar cookie. (Save the trimmings to nibble on).Decorate squares (those will be the X’s) and circles (those will be the O’s) with frosting and your favorite colored sugars and sprinkles.
With all the selections of ready-to-bake cookie doughs in the refrigerated case, there is no question that you’ll be able to find one that fits your fancy and your dietary preferences.