- 1 (19-oz.) pkg. frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (15-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (22-oz.) pkg. frozen cooked diced chicken
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a soup pot over high heat, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add tortellini and return to a boil. Add broccoli, reduce heat to medium and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until tortellini are tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat Alfredo sauce, chicken, garlic powder and pepper 5 to 6 minutes, or until hot. Add tortellini and broccoli to sauce and stir gently; continue heating until warmed through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.