- 3 Wild Mike’s Fun Size Frozen Pizzas
- 2 cups Sargento Off the Block Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle each pizza with the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes provided with the pizzas (optional) and place the pizzas directly on the oven rack and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and set aside to cool a bit,
- Meanwhile, lightly flour your work surface and roll the pizza dough out onto it. Cut the dough in half lengthwise.
- Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit into the bottom of a 9″ round springform pan. Spray the parchment and the inside of the pan with olive oil spray.
- Lay the pizza dough into the pan leaving an inch on the bottom and an inch over the top. You can stretch the dough if needed, pinching any holes together with your fingers.
- Carefully lay the first pizza into the bottom of the pan, then top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with another pizza and another cup of cheese, finishing with the third pizza on top.
- Pull the pizza dough up over the edge of the pizza cake and pinch or twist however you want.
- Bake the pizza cake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pizza cake from the oven and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.