- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 packages InnovAsian Orange Chicken
- 2 cups Birds Eye Asian Stir Fry Veggies
- 1/2 head Iceberg lettuce,
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Sriracha or Gochujang chili sauce, optional
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
- For the dipping sauce, combine the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare InnovAsian Orange Chicken according to package directions.
- Prepare Birds Eye Asian Stir Fry Vegetables according to package directions.
- To assemble, separate the iceberg leaves to use as cups.
- Place a spoonful of the veggies in the bottom of each lettuce cup.
- Top with a spoonful of Orange Chicken.
- Finish with a drizzle of Sriracha, a sprinkling of green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!