- 1 (2.25) oz can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimientos
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 T parsley
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced lengthwise
- Using food processor combine all ingredients, pulse until blended & slightly chunky.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Place cut bread on baking tray.
- Spread mixture over top of bread halves.
- Bake approximately 6-8 minutes until warmed through.
- Cut into slices & serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian entrée!