- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, any kind
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 8 fully cooked sausage links
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season eggs to your liking, scramble, and set aside.
- Unroll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls on baking sheet. Brush each unrolled crescent roll with maple syrup.
- Layer with eggs, cheese, and sausage. Roll up and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!