- 2 pack Ling Ling ramen noodles
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp neutral oil
- 1 tsp diced garlic
- 1 tsp diced ginger or paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 cans (14.5oz) chicken broth
- Ling Ling Chicken & Veggie Dumplings
- 1 baby bok choy, halved
- Sliced green onions
- Boil noodles per instructions and add eggs 6 minutes before noodles are ready.
- Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for at least 5 minutes before peeling and slicing into halves.
- Drain noodles and clean pot, place back on medium heat. Add oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, mirin, and chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add dumplings and cook for 6 minutes until ready, then add bok choy and cook for additional minute.
- Remove broth from heat.
- Plate with noodles, broth, baby bok choy, dumplings, soft boiled eggs, and green onions.