- 6 BAYS® English Muffins, torn into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tomatoes, cored and sliced
- 4 cups sliced mixed vegetables (peeled eggplant, leeks, broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, zucchini)
- 3 Tbsp. boursin herb and garlic cheese or goat cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- Place half of muffins at a time in food processor and process into crumbs; pour into bowl.
- Mix eggs, Parmesan, basil, and oregano in food processor until blended; pour over muffins and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Brush bottom and sides of a 10-inch round deep-dish pizza pan with one tablespoon of olive oil. Press muffin mixture into pan. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet. Stir in vegetables, cover and steam/sauté over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Remove from heat.
- Drop Boursin onto crust by teaspoonfuls; top with tomato slices and sautéed vegetables. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400° oven 20 to 25 minutes. Run knife around edge to release, and cut into wedges.