- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen sticky white rice
- 3 frozen shrimp tempura
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 large avocado, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp. pickled white sushi ginger
- 1 tsp. furikake (rice seasoning of nori flakes, sesame seeds, salt ,sugar)
- Garnish as desired: Unagi sauce, spicy mayo, soy sauce, shizuoka wasabi paste
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F..
- Arrange frozen shrimp in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake per package instructions (about 18-20 min.)
- Prepare edamame in microwave per package instructions (about 5 min.)
- Prepare sticky rice in microwave per package instructions (about 5 min.)
- Arrange rice on a single serving plate to serve family style or divide rice evenly between 3 individual serving bowls. Top evenly with shrimp, edamame, cucumber, carrot, pickled ginger, and a sprinkling of furikake. Garnish with desired sauces.