- 1/4 cup So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt Alternative
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweet Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- dairy-free whipped cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. dairy-free chocolate chips
- Mix the So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt, Silk Unsweet Vanilla Almondmilk, rolled oats, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup.
- Pour this mixture into a glass jar or container of your choice.
- Place the jar or container into the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Remove the overnight oats from the fridge and take the lid off. Top with the chopped walnuts and ground cinnamon.
If you like your overnight oats sweeter, you can add more maple syrup.