- Frozen Bob Evan’s sausage links, cut into chunks
- Low-fat cream cheese
- Cayenne pepper
- Pretzel chips in the everything variety, crushed
- Garlic powder
- 1/4 C finely diced red pepper
- Olive oil
- Large mushrooms
- Gently thaw the sausage links and cut with scissors to make for quick and easy “chopping.”
- Use wax paper on your work surface to make clean-up a breeze.
- Make mushrooms ahead of time by stuffing and placing in fridge overnight. Place the crushed pretzel pieces on top right before baking.