- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Celentano Cavatelli
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with roasted garlic and onion
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cavatelli in your crock pot; stir to combine.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cavatelli and cook according to package instructions. Drain the pasta and divide into serving bowls.
- Spoon stew over the top of the cavatelli and finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.