- 3 cups Ore-Ida Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 3 jalapenos seeds and pith removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Daisy Sour Cream to taste
- Salsa to taste
- Canola cooking spray for warming the corn tortillas
- Prepare hashbrowns according to the package instructions. For this recipe, I like my hashbrowns crispy, so I deep-fried them until they were golden brown and crispy.
- I warmed the corn tortillas using a skillet and a little bit of canola cooking spray.
- Build each crispy hashbrown taco with your favorite toppings. I loaded on red onion, red bell pepper, jalapenos, cilantro, salsa, and a healthy spoonful of sour cream.