- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. half & half
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shreds
- 3 jarred roasted red peppers, whole
- 1/2 cup frozen whole leaf spinach
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Serving size: 1/2 wrap
- Servings 2
- Calories per Serving 289
- Total Fat 15g
- Saturated fat 6g
- Trans fat 0g
- Cholesterol 204mg
- Sodium 536m
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 4g
- Protein 15g
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add oil; swirl to coat pan evenly.
- In a small bowl, add eggs, half & half, seasonings and salt to taste. Use a fork to beat until fluffy. Pour mixture to evenly cover surface of the hot skillet.
- As the egg mixture begins to set, completely cover with tortilla. As egg mixture begins to release from skillet, spin it gently to ensure the egg mixture is fused to the tortilla. Use a spatula to flip both tortilla and egg, allowing it to rest tortilla-side down on the hot skillet.
- Layer desired toppings across the diameter of the egg mixture: cheese shreds, peppers, spinach. (Alternate topping suggestions: diced ham, parmesan, veggie sausage, tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, onion)
- Use a spatula to check the underside often. When tortilla becomes brown and crusty, slide onto a serving plate. Roll tightly; use a serrated knife to slice. Serve while hot and crispy.