- 1 (8 to 9-in.) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2-1/2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut cheesecake into 1-1/2-inch squares, place on platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, blueberries, and 1/4 cup sugar. Cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine cereal, remaining sugar, cinnamon, and butter; mix well. In a small bowl, combine corn syrup and vanilla. Drizzle a teaspoon of corn syrup mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place in cereal mixture dish. Sprinkle cereal mixture over cheesecake square until all sides are coated evenly. Place on platter. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve or serve immediately with berry sauce drizzled over the top of each piece.