- 1-bag Rosina® Italian Style Meatballs* (½ oz. size). Use approx. ½ bag.
- 2 – 8 oz. cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups pasta sauce, for dipping
- Thaw meatballs.
- On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Cut each piece in half to form two narrow triangles.
- Place a meatball onto each crescent triangle; pull up corners of roll, wrapping the meatball.
- Bake as per directions on crescent roll package.
- If desired, sprinkle cheese on wraps while still warm. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
*For a different flavor, substitute with Rosina Sausage Meatballs or Homestyle Meatballs.