- 8-oz. (1 1/4 cups) uncooked dried orzo pasta
- 4 Tbsp. Land O Lakes Butter® with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. (6 cups) fresh spinach, stems removed
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pan; keep warm.
Melt 2 tablespoons of Butter with Olive Oil Sea Salt in a 10-inch skillet until sizzling. Add garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add spinach, salt and pepper, continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
Add remaining 2 tablespoons Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and 1 cup Parmesan cheese to cooked pasta in pan; stir until combined. Add cooked spinach, tomatoes and lemon zest; mix well. Spoon mixture into serving dish; top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.