- 1/2 cup Land O' Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4-oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup cranberry chutney
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Assorted crackers
Combine butter, cream cheese, feta cheese and curry powder in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
Spread mixture onto serving platter. Top with chutney, coconut, pecans and green onions.
Serve with assorted crackers.
TIP: Look for jars of cranberry chutney in jams and jelly section of the supermarket.
TIP: To make ahead, combine butter, cream cheese, feta cheese and curry powder mixture as directed. Cover tightly with plastic food wrap; store in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Allow butter and cream cheese mixture to come to room temperature (30 minutes). Top with chutney, coconut, pecans and green onions before serving.