- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento, drained well
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp real bacon pieces
- 2 tsp. chopped chives
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix; mix until smooth.
- Stir in corn, pimiento, cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives; mix well. Serve or refrigerated until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Serve dip with pretzels, chips, or your favorite fresh veggies.