- 1/2 box whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 cup smooth all-natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 water or more for desired thickness
- To make peanut sauce, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth then store in the refrigerator.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the box. While the spaghetti is cooking, place your frozen peas in a strainer and run cold water over them until thawed. Once the noodles are cooked, drain in a strainer and run cold water over the the noodles until they are completely cooled off. Combine the peas, noodles, and peanut sauce and gently mix together. Serve immediately.