- 8 oz. (1 cup) Stok Cold Brew Coffee – Unsweetened Black Bold and Smooth
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. rum extract
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- ¼ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chocolate syrup
- Ice (see hint below!)
- Reddi-Wip dairy or non-dairy whipped topping
- Additional chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Calories 000kcal
- Fat 00g
- Add the cold brew coffee, extracts, dark brown sugar and chocolate syrup to a bar shaker. Shake well.
- Add ice cubes to two 10-12 oz. coffee mugs. Pour equal parts of the coffee mixture into the two mugs.
- Spray whipped topping on top. Drizzle additional chocolate syrup on top if desired.
Easy Home Meals Tip 1:
Freeze cold brew coffee in ice cube trays ahead of time, to keep your Irish Coffee rich and strong! Or, freeze cubes of half and half to add a creamy touch!