- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter, cut into chunks
- 5 to 7 tablespoons ice water
- 4 pounds (6 cups) peaches, peeled, pitted, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream
- Coarse grain sugar
- Combine flour and salt in bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in enough water with fork just until flour is moistened.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each half into ball; flatten slightly. Wrap each in plastic food wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll out one ball of dough on lightly floured surface into 12-inch circle. Fold into quarters. Place dough into 9-inch glass pie pan; unfold dough, pressing firmly against bottom and sides. Trim crust to 1/2 inch from edge of pan; set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in bowl; toss to coat. Spoon mixture into prepared crust, using slotted spoon. Discard extra juice.
- Roll remaining ball of dough into 12-inch circle. Fold into quarters. Place dough over filling; unfold. Trim, seal and crimp or flute edge. Cut 5 or 6 large slits in crust. Brush crust with whipping cream; sprinkle with coarse grain sugar. Cover edge of crust with 2-inch strip aluminum foil.
- Bake 35 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking 10-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust. Cool 1 hour before cutting. Store refrigerated.