- 1 pkg. Jus-Rol Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Unroll the Jus-Rol Puff Pastry sheet and cut into 2” x 2” squares. Cut each square in half going from corner to corner to make triangles. Place the cut triangles on a non-stick baking tray and bake according to the package’s instructions.
- While pastry triangles bake, create you cinnamon sugar coating. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl until fully combined.
- Next, prepare you fruit. Wash your blueberries and strawberries, slice your bananas into small slices and finely chop your strawberries to resemble minced chilies (about the size of a pea).
- Once the pastry is done baking, remove from the oven and brush each triangle with melted butter using a rubber brush.
- Toss each triangle in the cinnamon sugar blend until fully coated. Place all of the coated “nachos” onto a serving dish and top with your blueberries, bananas, and chopped strawberries.
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce over all of the nachos. Top the nachos with Cool Whip Whipped Cream and additional cinnamon sugar (optional). Enjoy!