- 1 can (13 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 pint Snickers Ice Cream
- Optional toppings including whipped cream, peanuts, chocolate sauce, salted peanuts, or sprinkles.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. (180 degrees C.) and grease your cupcake pan if needed.
- Place a cinnamon roll dough circle into the cupcake pan, and with your fingers, press the bottom and sides to cover most of the cupcake mold. Repeat until you have filled and pressed all of them.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Take them out of the oven, and with a rolling pin or cup, press them down and to the sides of the mold again. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Wait 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Let them cool down to the temperature you like.
- Fill them up with the ice cream, add the toppings of your choice, and serve immediately. Enjoy!