- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 7(5-inch) (16 cups) bakery cinnamon rolls without icing, cubed
- 7 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 2 cups Land O Lakes® Half & Half
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Half & Half
Melt butter in 13×9-inch baking dish. Place cinnamon roll cubes into prepared baking dish.
Combine eggs, half & half, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in bowl. Beat until well mixed. Pour over cubes in baking dish. Press down slightly. Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Remove breakfast bake from refrigerator; uncover. Bake 40-50 minutes until knife inserted into center comes out clean and bake is puffed and golden. Remove from oven; let cool 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter in bowl; beat until creamy. Add powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and enough half & half for desired drizzling consistency. Beat at low speed until smooth. Drizzle over warm breakfast bake. Serve warm.