- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (9.75-oz.) can (2 cups) whole cashews
- 1 (5-oz.) bag (1 1/2 cups) pecan halves
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp. shortening
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
Heat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn, cashews and pecans in large roasting pan.
Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil (7 to 8 minutes). Continue boiling 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda.
Pour butter mixture over popcorn mixture in pan; stir well. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven; place onto waxed paper or parchment paper. Cool completely. (DO NOT BREAK INTO PIECES.)
Melt chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. . Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Let stand until chocolate is set (3 to 4 hours). Break popcorn mixture into pieces.