- 1(8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until creamy.
- Add whipped topping and chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Serve, or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Maybe put out a selection of easy dips and let everyone choose their favorites. How about trying our Strawberry Cheesecake Dip and our Cowboy Dip too?