- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- 2 tsp sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute chocolate pudding. Spoon a layer of whipped topping mixture in each, then repeat layers once more. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!