- 12 Bridgford Frozen Parkerhouse Rolls, thawed
- 1 loaf Bridgford Frozen Ready-Dough®, thawed
- ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- Lightly grease 12 heart shaped muffin tins or regular muffin tins.
- If using Bridgford Frozen Bread Dough, cut the thawed loaf into 12 equal pieces.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon; set aside.
- Dip each roll in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place each roll in a muffin cavity.
- Let the dough rise until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn upside down out of pan onto a cooling rack.
- Drizzle chocolate over each roll.