- 1 bag Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- ½ small white onion
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo (or more if you like spicy food)
- 1 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- To make the chipotle sauce, blend tomatoes, onion, garlic, chipotle peppers and broth in a blender until smooth.
- Meanwhile, add one tablespoon of oil to preheated deep skillet or saucepot.
- Add the chipotle sauce and frozen meatballs to the skillet.
- Simmer for 20-22 minutes until meatballs are fully heated (see package for directions) and sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice, vegetables, beans or tortillas.