- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1-ounce) packets dry ranch seasoning
- 8 frozen chicken tenders
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 (12- x 16-inch) rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Place 1/2 cup riced cauliflower onto center of each piece of foil.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow dish. Empty ranch seasoning packets into another shallow dish. Dip chicken tenders into butter, then coat in ranch seasoning and place two tenders onto each pile of cauliflower.
- Place 1/2 cup broccoli on top and around chicken. Sprinkle bacon pieces on top.
- Bring edges of foil together and seal tightly, being sure to leave some room for steam to circulate.
- Place packets on grill. Cover and grill 15 to 20 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken.
- Remove from heat, opening packets carefully as steam may be released. Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken and vegetables. Close foil and allow to rest 5 minutes to let cheese melt, then serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Don’t have time to start the grill? No worries, you can easily make this in the oven. Just preheat oven to 400º F, place packets on a baking sheet, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.