- 1 (32-ounce) box reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 2 (10-ounce) cans green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- (1) whole rotisserie chicken, deboned, skin removed, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen sweet corn
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- cheddar cheese shreds
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro sprigs
- tortilla chips
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine the first 8 ingredients (broth, enchilada sauce, evaporated milk, beans, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper and dry seasonings).
- Heat over medium heat until mixture reaches a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add prepared chicken and frozen corn. Return to a simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes. Stir in chopped cilantro just before removing from the heat.
- Ladle hot soup into serving bowls and top with optional garnish as desired.