- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain in colander and set aside.
- Cook chicken according to package directions.
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic for one minute.
- Add spinach and nutmeg.
- Cook until spinach is warmed through, stirring.
- Add tortellini, chicken and pasta sauce.
- Heat until sauce is warmed through.
- Prepare garlic bread according to package directions.
- Top pasta with grated cheese and serve with garlic bread, if desired.
- Makes 6 servings based on 2 cup portions.