- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (12-inch) prepared thin pizza crust
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram, if desired
Heat oven to 450°F.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add garlic and Italian seasoning; sauté 1 minute until garlic is softened. Brush some of the garlic butter from pan over pizza crust.
Add chicken to skillet; sauté 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Top with spinach, tomatoes, red onion, chicken mixture, cheeses, basil and marjoram, if desired.
Place pizza directly onto oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.