- 2 medium bell peppers any color
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 1 bag Tyson® Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 containers YQ by Yoplait® Peach yogurt
- 4 green onions
- 1/2 small jalapeno
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Chop bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and squash into 1.5-inch pieces and add to a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried parsley, and 4 tablespoons lemon juice. Toss, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Dice green onions, and mince jalapeño.
- In a medium bowl, add yogurt, green onions, jalapeño, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Stir, cover, and refrigerate.
- Thread vegetables onto skewers and place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining veggies. Transfer to oven.
- Put the chicken nuggets on another baking sheet, and transfer to oven.
- Bake 8 minutes, and flip. Bake another 6-10 minutes until done.
- If desired, thread a few chicken nuggets onto each kabob. Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!