- 1 bag Tyson Fun Nuggets or Tyson Chicken Nuggets
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 12 cilantro sprigs, washed, divided
- 8 bolillos (found at almost any grocer that serves the Latino community or a Mexican bakery. You can also use French rolls)
- Yellow mustard to taste
- 8 lettuce leaves, washed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 16-1/4 inch cheese slices of your choice (I like queso fresco, but you can use mozzarella, Swiss, cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- Pickled jalapeños (optional, but really great with it)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Warm up chicken nuggets following the instructions on the package. For me, it took 11-12 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise (if you can get mayonnaise with lime juice, even better). Finely chop 4 cilantro sprigs, add to cream and mayo, mix well, and set aside.
- Assemble the torta.
- Cut one bolillo in half transversely, spread yellow mustard on one side and cilantro-cream-mayo on the other side. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, 5 chicken nuggets, avocado and a cilantro sprig. Add sliced and seeded pickled jalapeños if you wish (I love them). Repeat.