- 2 cups uncooked dried penne pasta
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small (1/2 cup)onion, chopped
- 2 large (1 3/4 cups)tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add garlic and Italian seasoning; sauté 1 minute.
Add chicken. Cook, turning once, 13-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165⁰F, chicken is golden brown on both sides and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add onions; cook 1-2 minutes or until softened. Add cooked pasta and tomatoes; toss lightly to coat.
Slice chicken; serve over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.