- 1 (18-ounce) box InnovAsian Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 12 large eggs, beaten, divided
- 3 green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Microwave fried rice according to package directions.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour 3 eggs into skillet, and tilt pan to coat bottom. Drag cooked edges to center of pan using rubber spatula. Tilt pan to let uncooked eggs fall to edge of pan. Spoon 1/2 cup fried rice over one side of omelet, and let eggs set, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold opposite side over, and transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining butter, eggs and fried rice.
- Top omelets with green onions, and serve.