- 1 Half Stick (1/4 cup) Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 pound (16 ounces)boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped green chiles
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add chicken; cook 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F and juices run clear when pierced with fork. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Wipe out skillet.
Add tomato paste to same skillet; whisk in chicken broth until sauce is smooth. Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cook 8 minutes or until thickened.
Shred chicken using 2 forks; place into bowl. Add 1 cup shredded cheese, corn and chiles; mix well.
Dip tortilla in enchilada sauce, removing excess sauce. Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of tortilla. Roll up tortilla; place into prepared dish, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.