Recipe At A Glance
Turn your Red’s All Natural burrito into a full meal with Dad with a Pan’s recipe for Chicken Cilantro And Lime Enchilada Burrito Skillet!
Featured ProductRed’s® All Natural Organic Chicken, Cilantro & Lime Burrito
- 8 Red’s All Natural Organic Chicken, Cilantro & Lime Burritos
- 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 4 cup cooked spanish rice
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place 2 burritos per 6-inch skillet and place in the oven. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- While the burritos are in the oven, cook or heat up your favorite Spanish rice (or even a cilantro lime rice would be good).
- Remove burritos from the oven and pour about ½ cup of enchilada sauce over the burritos along with 4oz of cheese to each skillet. Top with olives and place back in the oven; about 5 minutes, or until cheese is nice and melted.
- Remove from the oven, add in rice and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!