- 1 pkg. cooked Michael Angelo’s Chicken Bruschetta Meal Starter
- 2 hoagie buns sliced
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese sliced in half
- 2 slices provolone cheese sliced in half
- 4 slices prosciutto ham
- 2 tsp. balsamic glaze
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Cook the chicken bruschetta according to package directions.
- Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Place the cooked chicken bruschetta evenly onto 1 side of each sliced hoagie bun, reserve the tomato sauce in the heating tray.
- Evenly place both cheeses and prosciutto on top of the chicken and broil on high for 3-5 minutes until the bun is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top off with heated tomato sauce from the heating tray, balsamic glaze and basil.
- Slice the sandwich and serve.