- 1 pkg. Jus Rol Family Size Pizza Crust Dough
- 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 2 slices bacon (cook & chopped)
- 1/2 (5 oz.) pkg. ranch seasoning
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp/ Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, bacon, mozzarella, and ranch seasoning.
- Unroll pizza dough and using a small/medium bowl, cut out 3-4 circles out of the dough.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and add your pizza dough circles.
- Add a layer of pizza sauce to one half of the circle. Top with the chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch mixture.
- Fold over the other half of the pizza dough and using a fork, press down to seal the edges of the calzone. Repeat until all calzones are filled, folded, and sealed.
- In a small bowl, whisk an egg and mix in Italian seasoning. Brush the egg mixture over the top of the calzones.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!