- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (9-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced red pepper, drained
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 (17.3-oz.) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, feta cheese, red peppers, Parmesan cheese, onion powder and nutmeg until thoroughly combined.
- Unfold each puff pastry onto a large baking sheet. Spoon half the chicken mixture lengthwise down the center of each pastry sheet. Cut slits one inch apart lengthwise down each side of filling on both sheets of pastry.
- Braid dough over filling, overlapping to form “X” shapes. Spray tops with cooking spray. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve.